FREE Buyer's Services I provide to you
- Tour of houses We can tour 1-10 houses in a row... saving you time by seeing all houses within a short period of time with me.
- List of recent homes sold in the neighborhood so you can make an informed decision about what to offer.
- Negotiations for price and terms of the purchase contract. Terms can be what appliances stay, how inspections are handled, who pays next property taxes, who pays for title/deed costs, who pays financing costs, closing date, possession date, and so on. I am on your side and will coach you through all of these negotiations.
- Offer written on a legal Indiana Realtors Association purchase contract with buyer protections! Warning: seller contracts are written to protect the seller NOT you.
- Explanation of the different types of financing you may qualify for... and tips on how to save money when getting a mortgage.
- Guidance through the many steps between offer and closing... inspections, appraisal, survey, home insurance, utilities switch over, property taxes and more!
Why do this alone?
Put my years of experience to work for you.
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure.
It can also be a very time consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process.
I will help you every step of the way!
I've been a full-time Realtor for 20+ years and have helped many buyers through the maze of home buying.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, take advantage of my experience as a local market expert to make the most informed decisions you can.
The following articles by The National Association of Realtors provide useful information and are a great place to start if you're considering buying a home.